Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Cass CF) Dara and Lee min ho MV ft CL is now out!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chang
Admin
chang

(Cass CF) Dara and Lee min ho MV ft CL is now out! Empty
PostSubject: (Cass CF) Dara and Lee min ho MV ft CL is now out!   (Cass CF) Dara and Lee min ho MV ft CL is now out! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:46 am

Arrow KPOP
I know its kinda late but just want to share.

It's shaping up to be a great day for both Lee Min Ho and 2NE1's Sandara Park fans out there because the music video for Cass Beer titled "Kiss" (sang by Dara & featuring CL of 2NE1) has finally been released! Dara's first single is definitely receiving a hot response - from the great reaction to the CF/teaser to tipping the Heartbreaker King off his music chart reign, Dara's single is paving its way to success.

Based on the scene at the concert, Lee Min Ho and Dara must have reecked of beer for days. However, the dynamic duo made for an chemistry between them seems to jump right off my computer screen. Just imagine if this MV recreated a fashion trend with can tops for rings... it'd be the new rage!
I must also add that Dara is quite the actress; her acting skills far exceeded my expectations. Her previous experiences paid off well.

source info jingyo0818 Tnx! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.neverland.co.nr/

(Cass CF) Dara and Lee min ho MV ft CL is now out!
Page 1 of 1