Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2ne1 says goodbye (last performance) Dara cried.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chang
Admin
chang

2ne1 says goodbye (last performance) Dara cried. Empty
PostSubject: 2ne1 says goodbye (last performance) Dara cried.   2ne1 says goodbye (last performance) Dara cried. EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:21 am

Unfortunately, a representative of YG Entertainment reported that "The girls will end all activities with their performance on Inkigayo. However, instead of taking a break, they will head back to the practice room in preparation for their next album."
there will be no tv apearances for this girls after there performance on Inkigayo last sunday 09/13/09
Surely there fans will miss them.

the 4-member group rocks the stage with their last perf. on SBS Inkigayo with yet another popular track off of their mini-album, "In the Club".
Based on the title of the song, you may think this is a club banger; however, "In the Club" is actually more of a slow-paced R&B song with the lyrics conveying a story of a girl who tries to escape her pain of loving a playboy for just one night in the club. Likewise, the performance itself was centered around a club setting with stage theatrics similar to that of "I Don't Care".

2NE1 impresses all their fans again last sunday. The girls look fantastic coordinated in black and do a good job of showing their emotions and vocal talents yet again. I guess they weren't kidding around when they said this would be a stage that viewers would be glued to - you've gotta love the bar on the side and additional backup dancers. All four girls made for a performance that you simply couldn't tear your eyes away from,
check it out here:

Arrow KPOP

I guess you're wondering why Dara cried? (You may noticed that she cracked while singing.)
I think she cried because she wanted to perform a better performance since it was their last performance(for this mini album).
All the staffs around her saw her tears; they gave her a round of applause for her passion for the best performances to the end."

Arrow YGladies
Back to top Go down
http://www.neverland.co.nr/

2ne1 says goodbye (last performance) Dara cried.
Page 1 of 1